Download our Parent Handbook here
Download our ABA glossary here


Assistance for Children with Severe Disabilities (ACSD) 
This program offers support to supplement parent’s income, dental, vision and drug benefits, pays the amount not covered by ADP (Assistive Devices Program).

Ontario Disability Support
This program is funded by the Ontario Ministry of Community and Social Services. It provides financial aid to people with disabilities and helps pay for living expenses such as food and housing. 

Canada Revenue Agency
People with disabilities may be eligible for financial assistance from Canada Revenue Agency, including the Disability Tax Credit and the Registered Disability Savings Plan (RDSP).

Tax credits and deductions for persons with disabilities
Registered disability savings plan (RDSP)



PC Children’s Charity
This charity offers funding to children in need of intense ABA/IBI services.  You can apply only once by submitting a letter with an estimate of needed hours, including diagnoses and treatment plan.

Jennifer Ashleigh Children’s Charity
This organization offers funding for recreational based programs

Autism Ontario
Allows you to apply for camp funding, as well as grants for summer programs and social groups.

Halton Support Services
Provide support to families for social programs, respite, specialized equipment.

About Kids Health
Information can be found on the Sick Kids website that helps you access financial assistance

Easter Seals (Ontario) 
This organization offers assistance for specialized camps, equipment (ie bikes, walkers, standers, etc),  incontinence grants,  and funding for family vacations .

Easter Seals Access2 Entertainment card
Easter Seals Disability Travel Card